Our work is driven by the real needs of real families. We regularly conduct digital and phone-based micro-surveys to understand how families think, feel, and engage with the school choice and parent service landscape. Families trust Families Empowered – parents rank FE as their second most-trusted source of information after friends and family. Check out some of our key findings:
- In 2021, 29% of Parents Don’t Plan to Enroll in Pre-K or Kindergarten
- Why Aren’t Families Enrolling in Pre-K & Kindergarten?
- How Far Behind Are Texas Kids? Understanding COVID-19 Learning Loss From Parents’ Perspectives
- What Real Parents Who Are Not Sending Kids Back Into School Buildings Plan to Do in August 2020
- Will Parents Send Kids Back to School for the 2020-21 School Year? We Asked, Parents Answered
- What Families Need During a Global Pandemic
- Helping Parents Meet Schools Live During COVID-19
- Resource-Constrained Parents Care About Choosing the Right School
For more information contact Ayla Dehghanpoor at firstname.lastname@example.org.